Friday, February 12, 2010

Christmas Eve 2009. Sienna only liked Santa when all 3 of us were on his lap, and he gave her a candy cane! But she wasn't about to sit on his knee alone.

AJ's family has a tradition every Christmas Eve- they act out the nativity scene. Sienna mostly created havoc by steeling everyone's masks and taking off with both of the ponies. We tried to make it a spiritual moment but I couldn't help but laugh!

Cute pic of AJ with Sienna.

She was really getting the hang of opening presents.

The finished product- after AJ spent an hour putting it together.

We woke Sienna up on Christmas morning and one of her eyes was swollen shut! We still don't know what happened - a spider bite maybe? Luckily the swelling went away pretty fast and she was fine.

Sienna loved the pony Santa brought her! She kept laughing and clapping her hands.

When Sienna finished opening her presents, she helped Dad open his too!

This is a quilt I made for Tara to thank her for all of her help watching Sienna
when I work.

Christmas Day 2009. I love my family!

4 comments:

sarinah♥ said...

You are amazing!!! That quilt is beautiful!!

Ashley Abbott said...

I guess I didn't realize how long your hair was the other day! It looks way long in those pictures! That quilt is beautiful!

Cambria said...

MEG! I found your blog! yay! so fun seeing you today!
LOVE YA

Cambria said...

oh and email me and I will add you to my blog
cambriarobertson@gmail.com!