Friday, December 18, 2009

Okay so I need to do some catching up from Thanksgiving and Halloween. For Thanksgiving, we spent the weekend in Delta at my parent's house. Dinner was great and Sienna had us all laughing. AJ kept busy helping my dad do finish work in their basement, and the girls went to the Festival of Trees. Later we all went to the light parade and Sienna loved the lights!


Sienna loves Grandpa Bill!

Sienna made the cutest little cow! She loved her costume and all of the candy.

The week of Halloween we went with all of AJ's family to the pumpkin patch so all the grandkids could pick out pumpkins. Then we went to his parent's house to carve them and have chili and doughnuts- such a fun tradition! It was a huge mess but the pumpkins turned out great.

2 comments:

sarinah♥ said...

I love traditions! It gets better and better when you can start your very own with your KIDS!!!! You are doing so good with your blog, Meghann! The picture of your little one and "Grandpa Bill" is classic the way they are looking at one another. Love it!!

Chris said...

Great Job Meg! As photogenic as Sienna is, you should have millions of pictures on your blog. I love the picture of dad...can I borrow it and put it on my blog too. My table doesn't look to colorful on Thanksgiving does it. I will do better at Christmas Love you tonz