Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Dance!

Last fall we decided to put Sienna in dance. At first we weren't sure if she would stick it out, but it wasn't too long before she was loving it! She went to 2 competitions (where she won 2 trophies!) and she had a spring recital. I really didn't have high expectations for her first year - I was just hoping she would at least be brave enough to go out on the floor. Well, not only was she not the least bit nervous for any of her performances....she followed along with every dance and did so good. We were so proud of her! Today was her last day of class so they got to have a party. She is already excited for next year! Thank you to all of her family who came to support her. xoxo

4 comments:

Chris said...

How cute is she...and welcome back to blogging. Boy did Sienna grow up fast in two years. She is my princess!!!

Aimee said...

Meghann she is so cute!! I can't believe how big she's getting.

Rosanne Boyd said...

Oh my goodness, she is so adorable!! She is growing so fast! Love the pics :)

Kara said...

Meghann, It has been a long time since you updated your blog. You have a beautiful little girl. I am glad things are going well for you.